Monday, March 05, 2007

Have fun at EclipseCon!

It's chilly this morning in North Carolina (28 degrees F) so I'm a bit envious of all of you folks out in California for EclipseCon 2007 this week. I expect you all to keep the rest of us informed with lots of blogs and pictures of your experiences!

I have three special requests:
  1. If you take any pictures be sure to upload them to flickr and tag them with 'EclipseCon 2007'. Please indicate whether or not it's ok to use the pictures elsewhere (for example I might put together a gallery for ZDNet if there are enough pics). Here are the pics for last year if you'd like to reminisce.
  2. I'm a huge Dilbert fan so if somebody could get Adams' autograph for me I'd be eternally grateful.
  3. If the new Ambassador has a party this year, be sure to go and get to know a few new people. Last year's party was a blast. The best thing about Eclipse is its community, and that means you. (Just be careful not to stand between Steve and the beer cart, that could be hazardous to your health. :) )
Have fun!
--Ed

1 Comments:

At Monday, March 05, 2007 9:17:00 AM, Blogger Matthias Luebken said...

Talking about tagging: It would be great if other bookmarks would be tagged with eclipsecon: e.g. http://del.icio.us/tag/eclipsecon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home